Customer Experience Specialist
Want to work for a fast-growing global technology company that is revolutionizing the beauty and wellness industry? We’re seeking youthful, fun and dynamic Customer Experience Specialist to support and delight our global customer base.
The ideal candidate will be a native english speaker with excellent communication skills, is detail oriented, can prioritize effectively, has a strong work ethic and a passion to build great relationships with customers.
We are an ambitious, innovative and fast growing global startup with offices in Europe, USA and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platform has quickly become a game changing industry leader, with users in over 120 countries. Our customers transact millions of appointment bookings monthly, with thousands of active users at any time. Having recently secured substantial venture capital funding, we are expanding operations in Warsaw.
- Previous experience in a Customer Support or Account Management role
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- A keen interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry
- A passion to truly contribute and make a difference to the customer’s experience
- Desire to join a fast-paced, agile work environment at a rapidly growing startup
- Ability to self-organise, take initiative and work well within teams
Day to day responsibilities
- Be the face our company to our global customer base, interacting over channels such as email, social media and phone
- Guiding and assisting prospective customers to become active users of our services
- Be the voice of customers within our company, analyze trends and propose suggestions to internal stakeholders
- Track and categorize customer feature requests and support queries
- Prepare support documentation including FAQ’s, how to articles and support videos
- Take initiative to suggest ideas on how to improve and streamline internal processes
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours in the perfectly located modern office
- Working with a talented, passionate, young and creative team in a fun work environment
- Nourishing breakfasts, free soft drinks and hot beverages, and days with fruits and veggies or cake
- Relax room with game consoles, darts, and much more.
If you feel this job ad describes the company you want to work for, don't hesitate. We want to speak with you. Team members who demonstrate exceptional results are rewarded with a fast-track career.