Senior Product Manager
We’re on the hunt for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven Product Manager to lead the product roadmap and help build the world’s best SaaS platform for Salon’s, Spa’s and Wellness industry.
We are an incredibly ambitious, innovative and fast-growing global software startup with offices in Warsaw, New York City and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platform has quickly become a game changing industry leader, with user base in over 120 countries. Our users transact millions of appointment bookings monthly, with hundreds of thousands daily active users.
Having recently secured substantial venture capital funding, we’re looking to expand our product and engineering team capabilities in Warsaw with multiple positions available.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning and driving the execution of the product vision for existing SaaS Platform and future product lines;
- “Owning” the product experience and feature set, acting as the product evangelist to build awareness with internal and external stakeholders;
- Gathering, analysing and prioritizing features based on feedback from sales, marketing, engineering and the market;
- Creating and managing product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications;
- Creating detailed product requirements, specifications, business rules, UI/UX wireframe for various user cases;
- Scheduling sprints and feature releases, coordinating closely with our engineering team on both new features as well as architectural improvements;
- Conduct A/B testing to optimize the product, ensure delivery of the best user experience the product can have at all times;
- Integrate product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis to shape product initiatives;
- Take responsibility to further develop and grow our products & design team;
- Define and refine process based on industry insights, experience with the product, and the strategic evolution of the company.
Our Perfect Match
- 4+ years product management, product design or product engineering experience building web or mobile products at scale;
- Demonstrated track record of driving product development through research, planning, implementation, launch, analysis, and iteration cycles;
- Designers are your best friends, and you love to build products for diverse users;
- Experience with creating intuitive user experiences through wireframes and mockups;
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Strong analytical skills with an outstanding sense for business opportunities;
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field is ideal.
What We Offer
- Very competitive salary
- B2B or Employment Contract;
- Relocation package;
- Flexible working hours in the perfectly located modern office;
- Working with a talented, passionate, young and creative team in a fun work environment;
- In-house hackathons, team days when we work on challenges that seem impossible in the app world;
- International conferences, workshops and other professional events of your choice;
- Nourishing breakfasts, free soft drinks and hot beverages, and days with fruits and veggies or cake;
- Various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library;
- Relax room with game consoles, darts, and much more.
Ready to apply? If you feel this job ad describes the project you want to work for, don't hesitate. We want to speak with you.