Want to work for a fast-paced, venture-backed startup company? We’re the company behind Shedul, the world’s fastest-growing SaaS-enabled marketplace that’s revolutionising the beauty & wellness industry. We’ve been consistently ranked as the world’s top salon management platform for over 3 years in a row on Capterra, and we’re looking to supercharge our growth with an energetic, dynamic Pre-Sales Associate to improve our business operations and expand our merchant base throughout the United Kingdom.
We are an ambitious, innovative and rapidly-expanding global startup with offices in Europe, USA and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platform has quickly become a game-changing industry leader, with users in over 120 countries. Our customers transact millions of appointment bookings monthly, with thousands of active users at any time. We’re backed by top-tier international investors and have recently closed a $20M Series B round, and we’re looking to deploy those funds to drive further conversions of merchants and consumers onto our booking platform.
- Understand the entire inbound- and outbound- sales conversion funnel end-to-end, and drive conversions for each step of the sales funnel,
- Researching, qualifying, and educating leads at the initial stages of the sales funnel, and segmenting leads into appropriate categories based on key operational metrics,
- Assist with other operational activities for outbound prospecting / leads to drive efficiencies throughout the sales process,
- Calling inbound prospects to qualify leads that are most likely to convert, and documenting notes from those calls with the sales team,
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings with merchants in order to drive further adoption of our Shedul SaaS software,
- Motivate and leverage existing and new team members to continually deliver results, exceed expectations, and stretch for increasingly higher levels of impact across core operational KPIs,
- Work closely with other teams (Customer Experience, Sales, Operations, Business Intelligence, Product, Engineering, etc.) to ensure local markets have their needs catered for in conjunction with upcoming changes to product, processes, and strategy,
- Ensuring all commercial activities are properly tracked, monitored, and documented, and liaising with relevant team members to make the right decisions,
- Be fast, resourceful, and take initiative. Take ownership of companies’ growth and do everything you can to enhance our relationship with our venue partners and the quality of our services,
- Proactively search for new features, processes, and opportunities that may optimise our internal processes, improve customer experience and drive conversions,
- 0 – 4 years of experience in sales development, inside sales, sales operations, or equivalent
- Experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Independent, flexible and swift working style
- Previous experience in the internet, software or e-commerce sectors is a plus
- Ideally a keen interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry
What We Offer
- Salary Range: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience,
- Career advancement opportunities at our fast-growing business,
- Flexible working hours in our modern yet cool Shoreditch based office (5 mins walk to Liverpool St station),
- Working with a talented, passionate, young and creative team in a fun work environment,
- Nourishing snacks, free soft drinks, and hot beverages, and daily fruits, veggies, and cakes.
If you feel this job ad describes the company you want to work for, don't hesitate. We want to speak with you. Team members who demonstrate exceptional results are rewarded with a fast-track career.