Customer Experience Specialist
We’re seeking experienced and enthusiastic Customer Experience professionals to support, consult and delight users of our software products around the globe; Shedul, our award-winning business software for Salons and Spas, plus Fresha; our fast growing online booking platform for beauty and wellness services.
We are a global startup with offices in Europe and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platforms have quickly become a game-changing industry leader, with users in over 120 countries. Our customers book millions of appointments monthly, with thousands of active users at any time.
This is a full-time, London based role and our new Customer Experience Specialist will be joining our rapidly growing co-working space, only 5 min away from Liverpool St Station.
If you are the kind of person that is always brings energy to your coworkers and clients, you are an English native speaker and you have a previous experience in Marketplace/SaaS or in the Beauty and Spa industry, and want to work in an innovative, ambitious and creative environment, working with the best clients and the best Beauty and Spa solutions, let's talk!
- Strong native English communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Previous experience in a Customer Support or Account Management role,
- A passion to truly contribute and make a difference to the customer’s experience,
- Ability to self-organize, take initiative and work well within teams,
- Experience with supporting users of software or technology products,
- A keen interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry,
- A desire to join a fast-paced, agile work environment at a rapidly growing startup,
- Positive and empathic personality, a people person who genuinely enjoys consulting small/medium businesses,
Nice to have:
- Experience using Zendesk and raising technical bugs,
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
What you will do:
- Guiding and assisting prospective customers to become active users of our services,
- Be the voice of customers within our company, analyze trends and propose suggestions to internal stakeholders,
- Be the face of our company to our global customer base, interacting over channels such as email, social media, and phone,
- Track and categorize customer feature requests and support queries,
- Prepare support documentation including FAQ’s, how to articles and support videos,
- Take initiative to suggest ideas on how to improve and streamline internal processes.
- We offer a competitive salary and an opportunity to fast track your career path at our rapidly expanding technology startup.
- Working with a passionate, young and dynamic team in a fun work environment.
- Exceptional workspace in our modern office, located close to the Liverpool St. metro station.
If you feel this job ad describes the company you want to work for, don't hesitate. We would love to speak with you. Team members who demonstrate exceptional results are rewarded with a fast-track career.