Account Manager | Marketplace Start-up
Position based in: London
Want to work for a fast-growing SaaS-Enabled marketplace platform (Shedul.com & Fresha.com) that is revolutionizing the beauty and wellness industry? We’re seeking a youthful, determined and dynamic Account Manager to drive growth and help venue partners maximize the marketing and distribution potential of their participation on the marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, is detail oriented, can prioritize effectively, has a strong work ethic and a passion to build great relationships with customers.
We are an ambitious, innovative and fast growing global startup with offices in Europe, USA and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platform has quickly become a game changing industry leader, with users in over 120 countries. Our customers transact millions of appointment bookings monthly, with thousands of active users at any time. Having recently secured substantial venture capital funding, we are expanding operations in UK.
- Serve as a lead point of contact for merchants on all account management activities
- Take ownership of assigned accounts, support merchant on-boarding and help drive SaaS platform adoption
- Optimize listing content and availability competitiveness on the marketplace to maximize conversions
- Effectively analyze reports, execute plans on increasing monetized revenue generated from existing accounts
- Meet key performance indicators around online bookings ratios, usage, retention, conversions and churn
- Ensure positive merchant experience through effective communication, swift resolution of merchant inquiries and requests, sound decision making and problem solving.
- Contribute to the development of new product features by collating merchant feedback received
- Identify up-sell and cross sell opportunities and collaborate with sales to create additional value for merchants
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of account management experience in the internet, software or e-commerce sectors
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative and customer service orientation
- Ability to adapt and achieve targets in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
- Experience with online marketplaces or SaaS platforms is desirable
- Ideally a keen interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry
What We Offer
- We offer a competitive salary and an opportunity to fast track your career path at our rapidly expanding technology startup
- Working with a passionate, young and dynamic team in a fun work environment
- Exceptional workspace in our modern offices, located close to Damac metro station
- Daily fresh fruit baskets, hot beverages and dedicated relaxation room
- Annual return flight to your home country
If you feel this job ad describes the company you want to work for, don't hesitate. We would love to speak with you. Team members who demonstrate exceptional results are rewarded with a fast-track career.