Country Manager | Marketplace Start-up
Position based in: London
Experience with SaaS & Marketplace startup's is a MUST
Want to work for a fast-growing SaaS-Enabled marketplace platform (Shedul.com) that is revolutionizing the beauty and wellness industry? We’re seeking a youthful, determined and dynamic Country Manager to drive growth and run local business operations.
We are an ambitious, innovative and fast growing global startup with offices in Europe, USA and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platform has quickly become a game changing industry leader, with users in over 120 countries. Our customers transact millions of appointment bookings monthly, with thousands of active users at any time. Having recently secured substantial venture capital funding, we're looking for a country manager to run our UK Operations.
- Grow and manage the local sales, account management and operations teams
- Full authority and responsibility to drive revenue, acquire new customers, and meet the needs of those customers with our platforms Shedul.com & Fresha.com
- Manage and improve operational processes across business acquisition, account management, and content management
- Monitor, forecast, and report on local team KPI progress directly to C-level
- Establishing business activities and capturing market share while directly reporting to the CEO.
- Own relationships with local suppliers and strategic partners, seek out new partnerships that help expand local market share
- Full responsibility for the business and accountability for both success and failures within the venture
- Ensure compliance with applicable local rules and regulations
- Deliver industry events, media launches and promotional activities
- Experience with online marketplaces or SaaS platforms a must.
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- Great managerial skills with proven experience directly managing a team.
- Strong structuring and analytical skills which result in the ability to set up efficient business processes and manage P&L
- Independent, flexible and swift working style
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to achieve goals in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills with a strong proficiency of English language
- Previous experience in the internet, software or e-commerce sectors
- Ideally a keen interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities at our fast-growing business
- Flexible working hours in our comfortable and modern Shoreditch based office (5mins walk to Liverpool St station)
- Working with a talented, passionate, young and creative team in a fun work environment
- Nourishing snacks, free soft drinks, and hot beverages, and daily fruits, veggies, and cakes
If you feel this job ad describes the company you want to work for, don't hesitate. We want to speak with you. Team members who demonstrate exceptional results are rewarded with a fast-track career.