Global Operations Manager
Do you want to work for a fast-growing SaaS-Enabled marketplace platform (Shedul.com) that is revolutionizing the beauty and wellness industry? We’re seeking an experienced Global Operations Manager to drive high-impact projects to support our growing needs as the world’s fastest-growing booking platform in the beauty and wellness industry.
We are a global startup with offices in London, Warsaw, and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platforms have quickly become a game-changing industry leader, with users in over 120 countries. Our customers book millions of appointments monthly, with thousands of active users at any time.
This is a full-time, London based role and our Global Operations Manager will be one of the first team members to join our growing co-working space, located only 5 min away from Liverpool St Station.
- Design, approve, and implement business processes affecting multiple domains to ensure effective communication and optimal business performance;
- Execute on administrative and data-driven projects end-to-end with full responsibility for defining requirements, communicating timelines, achieving milestones, and producing quality deliverables;
- Coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders (e.g. investors, law firms, external consultants) to ensure timely completion of projects;
- Work closely with the Global Operations team to assess data and reporting needs, build the necessary data structure, and develop business performance reports and dashboards to streamline the decision-making process;
- Develop monitoring tools and processes to evaluate the success of projects and implemented processes post-completion;
- Drive strategic decision making through detailed analysis, insights, and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards for internal managerial personnel;
- Deliver on high-priority projects that support the global needs of the company to support our growth in our key markets and build long-term value for our investors;
- Communicate strategy, performance, risk, and opportunities to stakeholders and executive leadership.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Engineering, etc.);
- At least 3-5 years of previous working experience in operational, analytical, or project management roles
- Experience executing projects and communicating deliverables to senior management personnel (e.g. C-Suite and VP-level executives) to drive management decisions;
- Experience reviewing and executing contracts, commercial agreements, and other legal documents;
- Independent, flexible and swift working style, driven by a strong desire to “get s*** done”;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Preferable experience in the internet, software or e-commerce sectors.
Nice to have:
- Strong preference for candidates with operational experience a technology startups, or work experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, or advisory services;
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. Periscope Data, Tableau) technologies;
- Experience with business process development, swim-lane diagrams, and flow-charts;
- A keen interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry.
- Career advancement opportunities at our fast-growing business;
- Flexible working hours in our comfortable and modern Shoreditch based office (5 mins walk away from Liverpool St Station);
- Working with a talented, passionate, young and creative team in a fun work environment;
- Nourishing snacks, soft drinks, and hot beverages available in our co-working space.
If you feel this job ad describes the company you want to work for, don't hesitate to apply, and let’s talk!
Team members who demonstrate exceptional results are rewarded with a fast-track career.