Business Intelligence Associate
Do you want to work for a fast-growing SaaS-Enabled marketplace platform (Shedul.com) that is revolutionizing the beauty and wellness industry? We’re seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Associate to organize and execute on high-quality data-driven projects related to our booking platform.
We are a global startup with offices in London, Warsaw, and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platforms have quickly become a game-changing industry leader, with users in over 120 countries. Our customers book millions of appointments monthly, with thousands of active users at any time.
This is a full-time, London based role and our Business Intelligence Associate will be one of the first team members to join our growing co-working space, located only 5 min away from Liverpool St Station.
- Turn reports into business intelligence solutions through the use of programming, SQL, data visualization, and communicating of summarized insights to relevant stakeholders;
- Execute on data-driven projects end-to-end with full responsibility for defining requirements, communicating timelines, achieving milestones, and producing quality deliverables
- Work closely with the Global Operations team to assess data and reporting needs, build the necessary data structure, and develop business performance reports and dashboards to streamline the decision-making process;
- Help drive strategic decision making through detailed analysis, insights, and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards for internal and external stakeholders;
- Use data to monitor key merchant performance metrics and develop operational processes to reach group targets;
- Identify market and business trends and work as an integral member of the Operations team to realize cost improvement in profits and efficiencies;
- Develop innovative data management, business process, or other solutions to improve the company’s analytics capabilities;
- Communicate strategy, performance, risk, and opportunities to stakeholders and executive leadership;
- Maintain and update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods;
- Document specifications for business intelligence reports, dashboards, or other outputs.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Information Systems, etc.), or equivalent experience;
- At least 3 years of work experience in SQL (PostgreSQL or Amazon Redshift preferred) and a strong command of Excel;
- Strong structuring and analytical skills, including knowing how to communicate data and KPIs to the right stakeholders to make business decisions;
- Flexible and swift working style & ability to work with other team members across multiple departments;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and ability to convey complex data insights simply;
- Experience working in a similar role in an internet, software, or marketplace company.
Nice to have:
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. Periscope Data, Tableau) technologies;
- A keen interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry.
- Career advancement opportunities at our fast-growing business;
- Flexible working hours in our comfortable and modern Shoreditch based office (5 mins walk away from Liverpool St Station);
- Working with a talented, passionate, young and creative team in a fun work environment;
- Nourishing snacks, soft drinks, and hot beverages available in our co-working space.
If you feel this job ad describes the company you want to work for, don't hesitate to apply, and let’s talk!
Team members who demonstrate exceptional results are rewarded with a fast-track career.