Business Development Manager
Position based in: London
Want to work for a fast-growing SaaS-Enabled marketplace platform (Shedul.com & Fresha.com) that is revolutionizing the beauty and wellness industry? We’re seeking an energetic, proactive and creative Business Development Manager to drive growth and to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, is detail oriented, can prioritise effectively, has a strong work ethic and a passion to build great relationships with customers.
We are an ambitious, innovative and fast growing global startup with offices in Warsaw, London, and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platforms have quickly become a game-changing industry leader, with users in over 120 countries. Our customers book millions of appointments monthly, with thousands of active users at any time.
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation.
- Generate leads and cold-call prospective customers.
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Draw up client contracts.
- Negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
- Help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Optimise listing content and availability competitiveness on the marketplace to maximise conversions.
- Effectively analyse reports, execute plans on increasing monetised revenue generated from new accounts.
- Meet key performance indicators around online bookings ratios, usage, retention, conversions and churn.
- Identify up-sell and cross sell opportunities and collaborate with sales to create additional value for merchants.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of sales representative experience in the internet, software or e-commerce sectors
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative and customer service orientation
- Ability to adapt and achieve targets in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
- Experience with online marketplaces or SaaS platforms is desirable
- Ideally a keen interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry
- Ambitious and enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Receptive to coaching and development
What We Offer:
- We offer a competitive salary and an opportunity to fast track your career path at our rapidly expanding technology startup
- Working with a passionate, young and dynamic team in a fun work environment
- Exceptional workspace in our modern office, located close to the Liverpool St. metro station
- Monthly travel card provided zones 1-4
If you feel this job ad describes the company you want to work for, don't hesitate. We would love to speak with you. Team members who demonstrate exceptional results are rewarded with a fast-track career.