Want to work for a fast-growing SaaS-Enabled marketplace platform (Shedul.com) that is revolutionizing the beauty and wellness industry? We’re seeking an energetic, determined and dynamic Project Manager to drive growth and inform local business operations.
We are an ambitious, innovative and fast growing global startup with offices in Europe, USA and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platform has quickly become a game-changing industry leader, with users in over 120 countries. Our customers transact millions of appointment bookings monthly, with thousands of active users at any time. Having recently secured substantial venture capital funding by top-tier VC firms in London, Berlin, Dubai, and Paris, we're looking for a Project Manager to execute on high-priority projects needed for the team.
- Working closely with the Global Operations team to assess data and reporting needs, build the necessary data structure, and develop business performance reports and dashboards to streamline decision-making processes.
- Developing project plans with other members of the Operations team and coordinating with other team members to ensure flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope, and executing on project plans to deliver key milestones.
- Liaise with internal group functions, such as marketing, business intelligence, analytics, product, and customer experience to execute on internal cross-disciplinary projects.
- Working directly with external parties, such as law firms, registered agents, marketing agencies, and venture investors to execute on other projects needed.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree,
- 2-5 years working in project management, ideally in the technology sector or for a startup operating in multiple countries,
- Experience drafting contracts, commercial agreements, and drafting & reviewing legal clauses,
- Independent, flexible and swift working style,
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills,
- Preferable experience in the internet, software or e-commerce sectors.
What We Offer:
- Career advancement opportunities at our fast-growing business,
- Flexible working hours in our comfortable and modern Shoreditch based office (5mins walk to Liverpool St station),
- Working with a talented, passionate, young and creative team in a fun work environment,
- Nourishing snacks, free soft drinks, and hot beverages, and daily fruits, veggies, and cakes,
If you feel this job ad describes the company you want to work for, don't hesitate. We want to speak with you. Team members who demonstrate exceptional results are rewarded with a fast-track career.