Junior Marketplace Content Specialist / London
Position based in: Shoreditch, London
Type: Freelance or Full-time
Salary Range: £25K Annually
Want to work for a fast-paced, venture-backed startup company? We’re the company behind Fresha.com, the world’s leading consumer marketplace for the beauty, wellness, and fitness industries. Our marketplace is powered by Shedul.com, which has consistently been ranked as the world’s top beauty booking platform for over 3 years in a row on Capterra. We’re looking to supercharge the growth of our marketplace with an energetic, dynamic Marketplace Content Specialist to improve the quality of content on our listings and ensure that Fresha.com has its needs catered to.
We are an ambitious, innovative and rapidly-expanding global startup with offices in Europe, USA and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platform has quickly become a game-changing industry leader, with users in over 120 countries. Our customers transact millions of appointment bookings monthly, with thousands of active users at any time. We’re backed by top-tier international investors and have recently closed a $20M Series B round, and we’re looking to deploy those funds to drive further conversions of merchants and consumers onto our booking platform.
- Oversee the creation, publication, and moderation of all business profiles on Fresha.com
- Understand the user experience of our booking platform and drive changes to marketplace content to optimise conversions for our users,
- Assist our merchants in representing themselves in the best manner possible on our marketplace and through social media channels,
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail in ensuring that merchants’ photos, service menus, addresses, descriptions, and all other content is adequately conveyed on the market,
- Assist in data entry and documentation for merchant profile quality,
- Liaise with other team members to ensure issues with marketplace content are identified, documented, and communicated, and that appropriate actions are taken to drive quality further,
- Work closely with other teams (Customer Experience, Sales, Operations, Business Intelligence, Product, Engineering, etc.) to ensure local markets have their needs catered for in conjunction with upcoming changes to product, processes, and strategy,
- Provide continuous quality assurance on the marketplace to ensure the marketplace looks good at all times,
- Leading projects of optimisation from conception until implementation,
- Be fast, resourceful, and take initiative. Take ownership of companies’ growth and do everything you can to enhance our relationship with our venue partners and the quality of our services,
- Proactively search for new features, processes, and opportunities that may optimise our internal processes, improve customer experience and drive conversions.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in sales development, inside sales, sales operations, or equivalent
- Experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ideally a keen interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry
- Independent, flexible and swift working style
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of content writing, copyediting, and SEO best practices,
- Previous experience in the internet, software or e-commerce sectors,
- Experience with photography and basic photo editing software.
If you feel this job ad describes the company you want to work for, don't hesitate. We want to speak with you. Team members who demonstrate exceptional results are rewarded with a fast-track career.