Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
Do you want to work for a fast-growing SaaS-Enabled marketplace platform (Shedul.com) that is revolutionizing the beauty and wellness industry? We’re seeking experienced Business Intelligence Analyst professional to ensure high-quality online interactions through our booking platform.
We are a global startup with offices in Europe and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platforms have quickly become a game-changing industry leader, with users in over 120 countries. Our customers book millions of appointments monthly, with thousands of active users at any time.
This is a full-time, London based role and our Business Intelligence Analyst will be one of the first team members to join our growing co-working space, only 5 min away from Liverpool St Station.
- Turn reports into business intelligence solutions through the use of programming, SQL, data visualization, best practices, and business expertise.
- Work closely with the Global Operations team to assess data and reporting needs, build the necessary data structure, and develop business performance reports and dashboards to streamline the decision-making process.
- Help drive strategic decision making through detailed analysis, insights, and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards for internal and external stakeholders.
- Use data to find market and business trends, and work as an integral member of the Operations team to realize cost improvement in profits and efficiencies.
- Participate in creating a first-class customer experience for our users.
- Develop innovative data management, business process, or other solutions to improve the company’s analytics capabilities.
- Communicate strategy, performance, risk, and opportunities to stakeholders and executive leadership,
- Maintain and update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods,
- Document specifications for business intelligence reports, dashboards, or other outputs,
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Information Systems, etc.), or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Strong structuring and analytical skills, including knowing how to leverage data and KPIs to make business decisions
- Independent, flexible and swift working style
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a similar role in an internet, software, or marketplace company
Nice to have:
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. Periscope Data, Tableau) technologies
- A keen interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry
- Competitive salary
- Career advancement opportunities at our fast-growing business
- Flexible working hours in our comfortable and modern Shoreditch based office (5mins walk to Liverpool St station)
- Working with a talented, passionate, young and creative team in a fun work environment
- Nourishing snacks, free soft drinks, and hot beverages, and daily fruits, veggies, and cakes
If you feel this job ad describes the company you want to work for, don't hesitate to apply, and let’s talk!
Team members who demonstrate exceptional results are rewarded with a fast-track career.